29 May 2021

Mantis Class Cargo Vessel

This is another redo as a technical drawing. There are some differences: I've paid closer attention to scale, included some metre rules, and left the details of the decks largely blank for other to fill in according to their own requirements.

It is a different concept of the vessel than that in the CMOM, so you should consider it a civilian version. For my own needs, this is going to be a law enforcement ship. I have also treated the aft section as a detachable life-boat. It retains the auxillary fuel cells and auxillary thrusters, but not the aft thrusters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Arming the Empire

I needed to come up with a selection of weapons for the 3WE. For the Royal Marines, I needed them to be familiar to the popular selection of...